Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Friday

Well the week is over and it is Friday. After a terrible Monday night, things picked up for Jenni and I. After a long patch of no sex, we have cured it for three nights so far, hopefully this will not stop anytime soon. I also went shooting with my friend, man there is nothing like shooting off a gun to make you feel better about your crappy work week. It actually is startling to be shown that shooting off a gun and all the things that go into it, the aiming, the breathing, the long and steady pull of the trigger and the final firing of the gun when the trigger breaks that really allow you to pull all of the stress, toxic juju out your system and leave you with the clear mindedness to enjoy work the next day since you are no longer carting around the baggage from the rest of the week

1 comment:

  1. We have a shooting range here in town. Maybe I'll have to try this. Could be a hot date for my lover and me :)

    ReplyDelete