Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Start of Things ...

Sometimes the start of things are just as important as the thing itself. Starting this blog is a large step for me. What I am hoping to get from this is some release from the crude that is in my emotional inbox. A bit about me, I have a wonderful wife Jenni, I work in a call center, I am a newly type 1.5 (late on set type one) diabetic. I like to spend my time reading book, play Xbox games, and role playing games. Well I will get to some of the crude later :)

1 comment:

  1. Emotional inbox, That is as awesome term.

    Welcome to this bloggland - the most incredible receptacle of emotional inbox crude I've ever discovered. There is something also about misery loving company that really makes sense when (as Jenni says) the rain gods keep shitting on us. I've been following your wife Jenni's blog for a few months and think that she is freakin amazing. I wish that we lived in your town and could be friends.

    So anyways, welcome!

    -foxy

    ReplyDelete