Friday, July 23, 2010

What a time ...

Well it has been quite a bit of an adventure since my last post.

First up is I got both the first and second interview for a job at my company that I am trying to get. The first one was short and to the point, the second one however was not. One hour and 15 minutes after it was supposed to stop it did. I feel really good about it, I think that I connected with both people and that I will get the job. I won't find out for just over a week. I really suck at waiting for nearly anything.

Last week both Jenni and I went camping. It was really nice to get away from the city and to get away from the computers, phones and well technology. We went fishing and got the dog in the boat with us, she really did not like it, but also did not want to be away from Jenni or I. It was kinda sweet in a doggy way. On the way back we were in the middle of a three car fender breaker, well our fender got broken, nobody else had any real damage.

Other then that life is going ok-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment