Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back once more dear ....

Friends, countrymen, err, yeah.
Ok we are are back trying again, Jenni has started to re-blog to help her through this and I thought that I should too. well, lets see what is new since about April.

hmm, did not get any of my Warhammer 40k army units painted, just still sitting here waiting for it to be done, We (My friends, Jenni, and I) have stopped playing shadowrun, since well, it got too crazy here for people to have any kind of fun, especially with Jenni getting her degree and finishing up the IVF processes.

Started to play Deathwatch, which is a role playing game version of the Warhammer 40k table top strategy game, I am enjoying running the game more with this since I know a lot of the back story for the setting. Also we don't game as much here anymore now that we play at the person who is running the current mission's house, which means for about 2-3 months I get out of Jenni's hair and she can have some quite time.

I have moved back to 8 hour days and love it, whomever talked me into 4 10 hour days, I really would like them to go into sales, they would make a ton of money. I have also move to a new product and it is a lot more black and white when dealing with the rules.

Jenni and I have been offered something that I don't know if I can really put into words that will make sense to anyone but Jenni and I.

My best friend in the world offered us his unborn child, after about a week of stewing in my thoughts about how this would not be a good thing for them, we have a talk with them, and another bomb is dropped, with this child they could lose their house. yeah ... their house. It really really makes it hard to say maybe. Also if they are going to put the child up for adoption, they would only consider us, otherwise they would keep the child and "make it work".

I have a big thing about standing up and taking responsibility for ones actions, doing your duty to both friends and family, doing your job to the best of your ability. It was so hard to not stand up and say "yes, I will take your child" and then handle the fallout later, which would have been about 10 minutes later when Jenni drags me outside and says "WTF are you doing"

well that is it for now, I will try and post at least once a week. Also my diabetes did not go away like I hope every night, My last A1C was 6.0 which is not bad, but I could / should do better at least in long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment